Our CBD is a full spectrum cannabinoid extract (includes CBC, CBCA, CBG, CBGA, CBD, CBDA) with only trace amounts of THC so there is no ‘high’ to be concerned about. The full spectrum of cannabinoids works together to provide a more well-rounded effect.
HERE ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Local USA Grown Hemp (Wisconsin/Minnesota). Nothing from Overseas
- Pharmaceutical Grade Hemp — Not Industrial Grade
- MCT Oil Base
- All Natural
Some people take as little as 1-2mg of CBD per dosing and some take 20+ depending on their situation. For those seeking higher amounts per serving, our CBD 1500 should be considered as it provides a high number of milligrams of CBD at a lower price per milligram.
- MCT Oil from Coconut, Hemp Extract (containing CBD and cannabinoids), Natural Flavoring
- All of our cannabidiol (CBD) oil is extracted from GMO-FREE Hemp which has been grown using total organic growing practices. We use cold CO2 extraction which is the purest and cleanest technology available. We do not heat our extract during processing beyond the safe point so as not to cause any damage to it. Our process takes a little more work, but we believe in delivering only the Highest Quality CBD Hemp Oil on the market.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We stand behind our products, as we know we are delivering the highest quality CBD products on the market. Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not experiencing the benefits you want or simply are not happy with your results, please arrange to send your order back within 60 days of purchase and we will refund your purchase price. You will need to email us for an RGA ## (Return Goods Authorization).
Citrus oils are a wonderful way to enhance mood and emotional balance in addition to helping boost physical and mental energy levels. They work on the brain’s chemicals and hormones resulting in an improved mood. Citrus oils contain antioxidant properties that help neutralize free radicals. Free radicals are responsible for damage to cells and tissues.
Citrus antioxidants help to boost and relieve stress on the immune system. Several citrus oils can also help to reduce feelings or anxiety and irritability, as well as other mood disorders.
We have selected Mint (Myrcene terpene) for daytime use. Myrcene is the most abundant terpene in cannabis, which is where it’s mostly found in nature. There are studies available that show that myrcene makes up as much as 65% of total terpene profile in some strains. The smell of Myrcene often reminds us of earthy, musky notes, like cloves. It also has a fruity, red grape-like aroma.
Strains that contain 0.5% of this terpene are usually indicas, packed full of sedative effects. Myrcene is also supposedly useful in reducing inflammation and chronic pain, which is why it’s usually recommended as a supplement during cancer treatments.
The perfect match for evening use is Lavender, in combination with Linalool and Mycrene. Linalool along with Mycrene are the main contributors to the typical odor associated with cannabis. With its spicy and floral aroma, this terpene is one of the most abundant in many strains out there and, together with myrcene produces that pungent and spicy scent. Linalool can also be found in lavender, mint, cinnamon, and coriander. What’s interesting is that just like those aromatic herbs, linalool also produces sedation and relaxation.
Patients suffering from arthritis, depression, seizures, insomnia, and even cancer, have all found relief with this amazing terpene.
This is our All Natural unfiltered CBD oil extracted from the flower of hemp plants, and it has a taste that is commonly described as wild, nutty, earthy or grassy. The flavor and scent of hemp oil comes from the organic compounds that dominate the plant’s makeup, including natural terpenes, chlorophyll, cannabinoids, and other nutritious material.
Some users immediately enjoy the unique taste of All Natural CBD oil, while others say it grows on them over time. If you wish to avoid the earthy flavor of All Natural CBD oil, consider one of our other popular flavors.